Nutrilon Pepti 2
Nutrilon Pepti 2 is the complete baby food specially formulated for babies between 6 and 12 months old who are suffering from a cow’s milk allergy. Nutrilon Pepti 2 contains all the necessary nutrients that your baby needs, in the optimal proportion. To prepare 100 ml milk, dissolve 3 scoops (14,4g) powder in 90 ml water. After preparation the milk must be consumed within an hour or it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. The milk can either be served cold or warm (37 °C). After opening the contents can be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks. One pack of 800 g Nutrilon Pepti 2 serves approximately 5,5 litres of liquid growth milk.
Characteristics of Nutrilon Pepti 2 follow-up milk
Nutrilon Pepti 2 baby food contains specially treated cow’s milk protein, which makes the body unable to recognize the cow’s milk protein. In addition, Nutrilon Pepti 2 contains a patented mix of prebiotic fibres, vitamins C & D as well as some unsaturated omega fatty acids DHA and AA. Nutrilon Pepti 2 is suitable for babies that have a proven cow’s milk allergy. Always consult your doctor or clinic before using Nutrilon Pepti 2.
Symptoms that may indicate a cow’s milk allergy are:
- Skin symptoms (eczema, pimples, rash)
- Respiratory symptoms (anxiety, wheezing breathing)
- Nasal symptoms (stuffy nose, runny nose, sneezing)
- Eye problems (red and/or itchy eyes)
- Stomach problems (vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, cramps)
- Overall agitation (crying, sleep deprivation, restless behavior)