Warning: Last items in stock!
Important: Breast milk is the best source of nutrition for your baby and we advise you to breastfeed at least the first six months.
Breast milk contains exactly the right amount of nutrients that a newborn baby needs to grow and prosper. However, if you are unable to breastfeed in the first six months, than Kabrita 1 Infant milk provides a suitable alternative. Kabrita 1 Infant milk is made from high quality goat milk. It is enriched with all required vitamins, minerals and carefully selected ingredients such as unsaturated fatty acids (DHA & AA) and prebiotic fibers (GOS) to ensure that your baby gets all the nutrients that he or she needs.
Kabrita 1 Infant milk can be given from birth until 6 months of age. Please make sure to first consult your physician or nutritionist, if you are thinking about using Kabrita 1 Infant formula as a replacement for breast feeding.
Kabrita goat milk formula can be prepared according to the instructions below. The preparation of the formula is always indicated on the tin as well, and may slightly differ between products and/or countries. Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation and storage instructions.
1. Prepare the milk no more than 1 hour before feeding. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the milk.
2. Boil the bottle and nipple for approx. 10 min to sterilize.
3. Fill the bottle with the correct amount of boiled water and let it cool down to approx. 40°C.
4. Add the indicated amount of Kabrita Gold to the corresponding amount of water.
5. Cap the bottle and shake well until the powder is dissolved. Test the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
|KJ per 100 gr||284|
|Kcal per 100g||68|
|Vet per 100 gram||3.4|
|Verzadigd vet per 100 gram||1.3|
|Onverzadigd vet per 100 gram||2.0|
|Eiwit per 100 gram||1.7|
|Koolhydraten per 100 gram||7.4|
|Suikers per 100 gram||6.3|
|Product stuk(s) verpakking||Blik|
|Clean Name||Gold 1 op basis van geitenmelk|
|HS Code Product Type||melkpoeder|
|Zout per 100g||0.050|
|Vezels per 100g||0.4|
|Natrium per 100g||0.020|
|Minimum age required||0|
|Pre-order CMS page||no-route|
No customer reviews for the moment.