Click on Image to Enlarge

Davitamon Davitamon Actifit 50+ Omega-3 Fish Oil (1 Box of 90 pcs)

Be the first to review this product


€22.90 excl. Tax €24.27 incl. Tax

In stock

Shipping Weight 104 gr.
  • Good for your resistance, energy level and strong bones
  • Multivitamin with minerals and fish oil with omega-3 fatty acids for adults aged 50 years
  • Good for memory and concentration


Davitamon Actifit 50+ Omega-3 Fish Oil is a multivitamin supplement that has been specially formulated for adults of 50 years and older. The supplement contains highly concentrated pure fish oil with 60% omega-3 fatty acids. Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Always read the enclosed product information carefully before use. This is a nutritional supplement and is not intended to replace a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a dry place and keep out of the reach of children. Consult your doctor or health care professional before use, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any type of medication or suffering from an illness or disease. Not suitable for those with an allergy to any of the product's ingredients.
Fish oil, gelatin, vitamins, minerals, wetting agents: glycerol, sorbitol, soybean oil, stabilizer: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, emulsifier: Soy Lecithin, Dyes: black iron oxide and red iron oxide, antioxidant: mixed tocopherols. Each capsule contains: Vitamin A (of which 50% beta-carotene) 800 µg 100% RDA * vitamin B1 1, 65 mg 150% RDI vitamin B2 2, 1 mg 150% RDI vitamin B3 16 mg 100% RDI vitamin B5 6 mg 100% RDI vitamin B6 2, 1 mg 150% RDI vitamin B8 75 µg 150% RDI vitamin B11 (folic acid) 300 µg 150% RDI vitamin B12 5 µg 200% RDA vitamin C 80 mg 100% RDA vitamin D µg 5 100% RDA vitamin E 12 mg 100% RDA * recommended daily quantity according to the Health Council of the Netherlands. Minerals: Iodine 60 µg 40% RDA Copper 1000 µg 100% RDA Magnesium 56, 25 mg 15% RDA 55 µg Selenium 100% RDA Iron 14 mg 100% RDA concentrated fish oil with EPA (min. 33%) and DHA (min. 22%) total OMEGA-3: min. 55% 500 mg. * Recommended Daily Allowance according to the health board.

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Product Tags

Other people tagged this product with:

No tags were added yet. Be the first one to add tags.

Add Your Tag

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Submit a new tag now and earn 1 Reward points once the tag is approved.

Learn more...

Applies only to registered customers, may vary when logged in.