- Do I need to create an account to place an order?
- You can place an order without creating an account, however, an account provides you with a lot of advantages. In that case, you can view your order status at any time. You could also re-order faster, make use of wish list and post product reviews with an account. Besides, you can also take part in Holland Miles saving-up program, in which you could save up for your discounts directly.
- What is the status of my order?
After logging in My account, you can see the actual status of all your previous and recent orders through "my dashboard".
- What does the status "pending" means?
When we do not receive any payments from the payment system, the order will appear status "pending", the order will be cancelled after this automatically.
- Why is my order still pending after I finished the payment?
Processing the payment takes some time, your order status doesn't change immediately.
- Why is my order cancelled?
Our system will automatically cancel an order when the payment isn't approved by our payment system.
- Is it possible to cancel my order?
If your order is not yet shipped, you could still cancel your order through immediate contact with our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I order larger amounts of products than the website shows?
When you would like to purchase more products than you could click on, you are advised to contact our customer service via email@example.com. They will inform you about the available goods in stock.
- How can I re-order and add some new products to the order?
When you log in to your account, you could see your previous orders and simply place your orders again through clicking re-order. This option is only available when the items are in stock. Thereafter you can shop further by adding more other products to your shopping cart.
- Which payment options can I use?
You could pay in following ways: Alipay, Paypal and the following creditcards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- How will I know when the out-of-stock products are back in stock?
We keep limited stock to ensure the freshness of our products. We replenish our stock daily. You can find the most actual status of a product on its product page. When you click on the button that says product is out of stock, keep me up to date, you will receive an email about the product as soon as it is back in stock again. Only when your order is complete we can start the packing and shipping of your order.
- How do I use my store credits?
You can redeem your store credits at the payment step. This amount will be deducted in the total amount.
Shipping International via PostNL
- How will I know the exact weight of my package?
The weight of each product, including packaging material, is shown on the product page. Take into consideration that some countries restrict maximum weights from a parcel due to custom reasons. Always keep in mind the custom rules in the land of arrival in advance.
- How many shipment costs do you charge?
The shipment fee depends on the weight and destination of the parcel. Check the following link for specific shipping fee information: www.holland-at-home.com/en/about-delivery/
- Is it possible to ship my order to a different shipping address?
It is possible to send the goods to another address instead of the address stated on the invoice. You could indicate that when you place an order or in your account.
- Can I adjust the shipping address after shipping?
Unfortunately we are unable to change the address on an order that has already been shipped. In this instance please contact your local Post Office to resolve.
- When will my order be shipped and delivered?
We require 1-4 working days to process an order. The shipping time will be calculated from the moment that it is handed over to PostNL. You will receive an email with the track & trace code of the parcel. On the link: www.holland-at-home.com/en/about-delivery/, you will find the overview of all regions and their expected shipping time. Keep in mind that it is only an indication. We can't guarantee the shipping time.
- Is my parcel insured?
Yes, all parcels are insured. In the unlikely event that your parcel is missing, we ask PostNL to investigate. If PostNL determines that the package is indeed lost, you will be entitled to a full refund. Refunds cannot be claimed in respect of unforeseen delays caused by PostNL.
- How does the track and trace work?
All parcels are sent using PostNL. As soon as the parcel has been collected by PostNL, you'll receive a confirmation email containing a unique reference number and a link to the PostNL track & trace website. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours before the track & trace information is visible on the PostNL website.
- What should I do when my package does not arrive within the stated delivery time?
Please note that delivery times are indicative and cannot be guaranteed. If your order does not arrive within the stated delivery time, please wait two to three weeks. If it has still not arrived, then please contact our friendly Customer Service team using the online contact form or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your order number. We will then ask PostNL to investigate. In the unlikely event that PostNL determines that the package is lost, you will be entitled to a full refund. Refunds cannot be claimed in respect of unforeseen delays.
- I am a customer from outside the EU, are there any extra costs, besides the shipping fee, I need to know about?
We do not charge any additional costs. Please note that the import conditions differ per country and it is changing constantly. Therefore it is important to check the legislation of your country at the local Customs office before you place an order at Holland at Home. Holland at Home will charge €25,00 administration fee per parcel if the customer refuses to pay tax to Customs and the parcel returns to Holland at Home. Holland at Home will refund the sales value of the goods upon the actual receipt of the goods, which are in good shape and have not been deteriorated.
- Chinese customer order with PostNL: Can I return a package or product??
You have the right to return a product without reasons within 7 days after you have received the product. Hereby you should also inform Holland at home via mail email@example.com. The returned goods must be complete, undamaged, unused and returned in original package. The customer is responsible for return costs of the goods.
- Chinese customer order with PostNL: Can I use Chinese characters to fill in my address?
Yes, when shipping to China, it is compulsory to fill in your address in Chinese characters.
- Chinese customer order with PostNL: Is there a limit of my order amount?
When shipping with PostNL you can order for a maximum of 1.000 RMB. The Chinese government issued new customs regulations by 8 April 2016 whereby orders shipped via postal carriers are maximized to 1.000 RMB. If you want to order more, please use HAH Express (delivery by SF Express) and you will be allowed to order goods (incl. shipping) for up to 2.200 RMB.
- Chinese customer order with PostNL: How do I receive back my paid Customs taxes?
After you have paid the taxes to China Customs, you will send us a copy of the tax invoice and we will refund the value of the paid taxes in Store Credits for your next purchase.
- Chinese customer order with PostNL: Do I need to fill in my customer ID??
No, you do not need to fill in your Customer ID when ordering via PostNL.
- Chinese customer order with PostNL: Why is my delivery address not fully shown in the PostNL's system? Will it influence the delivery of the parcel??
Sometimes in PostNL's system, only part of the delivery address is visible. You don't need to worry about this. Your address will be complete on the address label which is placed on the parcel. The delivery address on the address label will be based on what you have filled in when you place the order.
- Chinese customer order with PostNL: Can I use an English name as name of the recipient?
No, when shipping to China, it is compulsory to fill in your address in Chinese characters.
- Chinese customer order with PostNL: How does the parcel arrive from Holland to Chinese customers??
Holland at Home > PostNL > Chinese airport customs (Guangzhou, Chongqing or Beijing) > China Post international > China Post EMS (local) > Chinese custom control (local) > China EMS will try to deliver up to 3 times at your address and in case of undeliverability send your parcel to a nearby post office for pick-up.
- Chinese customer order with PostNL: Do you ship directly or through an agent??
We ship directly. That means that after placing an order, you can just wait at home for the goods to arrive. Customs declaration and clearance will all be handled by China Post.
- Chinese customer order with PostNL: Who is taking charge of the parcel once it arrives in china?
Once the parcel arrives in China, it goes through China Custom clearance. After the clearance, the parcel will be taken charge of by China Post EMS, who is responsible to send the parcels to different provinces nationwide. The China Post hotline is 11183.