×
Currency
€ EUR

Click on Image to Enlarge

Davitamon Davitamon Actifit 65+ Omega-3 Fish Oil (1 Box of 60 pcs)

Be the first to review this product

 

€18.19 excl. Tax €19.28 incl. Tax
1

In stock

OR
Shipping Weight 104 gr.
  • Multivitamin with minerals and fish oil with omega-3 fatty acids for adults from 65 years
  • Good for the heart and brain function
  • Good for the resistance, the energy level and strong bones

 

Description
Davitamon Actifit 65+ Omega-3 Visolie is a multivitamin supplement that has been specially formulated for adults of 65 years and older. The supplement contains pure fish oil with 55% omega-3 fatty acids and is specially added to support the heart. Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Always read the enclosed product information carefully before use. This is a nutritional supplement and is not intended to replace a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a dry place and keep out of the reach of children. Consult your doctor or health care professional before use, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any type of medication or suffering from an illness or disease. Not suitable for those with an allergy to any of the product's ingredients.
Ingredients
Fish oil, gelatin, vitamins, minerals, humectants: glycerol, sorbitol, emulsifiers: glyceryl, Soy Lecithin, Soybean Oil, coloring: beta carotene, glazing agent: beeswax. Each capsule contains: Vitamin A (of which 50% beta carotene) 800 µg-100% RDA * vitamin B1 2.2 mg-200% RDA * vitamin B B2 2.8 mg-200% RDA * vitamin B3 16 mg-100% RDA * vitamin B5 6 mg 100% RDA * vitamin B6 2.8 mg-200% RDA * vitamin B8 100 µ g-200% RDA * vitamin B11 400 µ g-200% RDA * vitamin B12 7.5 µg-300% RDA * vitamin C 80 mg 100% RDA * vitamin D 10 µ g-200% RDA * vitamin E 12 mg 100% RDA * Iodine 60 µ g-40% ADH * Copper 1500 µg-150% RDA * Magnesium 56.25 mg-15% RDA * 110 µg Selenium-200% RDA * iron 14 mg 100% RDA * concentrated fish oil with EPA (min. 33%) and DHA (min. 22%) total omega-3 (min 55%) 500 mg *Recommended Daily Allowance according to the health board.
Video
Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review.


Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Product Tags

Other people tagged this product with:

No tags were added yet. Be the first one to add tags.

Add Your Tag

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Submit a new tag now and earn 1 Holland Miles once the tag is approved.

Learn more...

Applies only to registered customers, may vary when logged in.