- Delivery in Europe
- Delivery for rest of the world
- Customs requirements outside European Union
- Track & Trace
- Holland at Home will send your order to any country in the world using PostNL. The delivery charge you pay depends on the total weight of the order. The product weights shown on this site are gross weights, including packaging.
- Holland at Home has arranged substantial contract discounts with PostNL, based on the huge volume of orders we dispatch each year. We pass these discounts on to our customers and can therefore offer attractive flat-rates delivery charges to most countries of the European Union.
Delivery in Europe
The average delivery times shown below exclude the time required to fill your order, for which you should allow an extra two to four working days. Moreover, these delivery times are indicative; we cannot provide any guarantees. There can be unforeseen delays which are entirely beyond our control.
Delivery for rest of the world
The average delivery times shown below exclude the time required to fill your order, for which you should allow an
extra two to four working days. Moreover, these delivery times are indicative; we cannot provide any guarantees.
There can be unforeseen delays (e.g. at customs) which are entirely beyond our control.
Customs requirements outside the European Union
It is possible that an order may be subject to import duty and/or VAT in the destination country. These costs are the responsibility of the customer. The precise requirements vary from one country to another and are subject to regular changes. The customer should ascertain whether it will be required to pay additional charges, and if so how much, before placing an order.If the customer refuses to pay tax to customs and the parcel returns to Holland at Home, Holland at Home will charge €25, - administration fee per parcel and will refund the sales value of the goods upon the actual receipt of the goods, which are in good shape and have not been deteriorated. Holland at Home will not reimburse the delivery fee in this case.
Track & Trace
- All orders are sent using PostNL. As soon as we dispatch your order, you will receive an e-mail with a unique reference code which can be used to follow the progress of the package using the PostNL track & trace website.